Stray Adoption Package
Realizing the tremendous burden that animal overpopulation has on our community, Coats Veterinary Hospital is offering exceptional savings opportunities to help promote the adoption and sterilization (spay/neuter) of stray animals. To do this, two items have been addressed – vaccinations and sterilizations. We are offering LOW COST spays/neuters and vaccinations. Please take note of the inclusions below.
Male Cat: $225.00 includes Female Cat: $295.00 includes
- First Distemper Vaccination
- First Purevax Rabies Vaccination
- First Leukemia Vaccination
- Combo Test
- Initial deworming
Male Dog: 0-50 lbs. $260.00
51 – > lbs. $280.00
Female Dog: 0-25 lbs. $300.00
26-50 lbs. $325.00
51-75 lbs. $350.00
76 – > lbs. $425.00
- First Distemper/Parvo Vaccination
- Initial Deworming
- First Rabies Vaccination
- Heartworm Test
- Extra surgery fees may apply to obese animals, females in heat or pregnant and/or cryptorchid males.
- Price of package is determined by weight of animal upon maturity, not current weight.
- Entire package must be paid for upon first visit.
- Booster vaccinations following the first vaccinations are not included in this offer.
- Deworming of felines covers hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms. Should your pet require additional fecal testing or treatment for coccidia or giardia, there will be an additional charge.
- Deworming of canines covers hookworms, roundworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Should your pet require additional fecal testing or treatment coccidia or giardia, there will be an additional charge.
- Offer does not include any preanesthetic bloodwork, IV catheter, or pain medications that may be recommended.
- Offer is nonrefundable and nontransferable. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Offer is good for up to 30 days from date of adoption from shelter or within 30 days from finding stray.
BONUS: Add a microchip to this package for just $25.00 more to ensure your pet’s safe return home if lost!