Interstate and international travel with your dog or cat may require the examination by a USDA Accredited Veterinarian and a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI, also known as a Health Certificate).  Our veterinarians are accredited and can provide these Health Certificates by appointment.  Each state and country have their own set of requirements allowing pets to enter their borders.  There may be certain vaccinations, diagnostic testing, and/or administration of medications or treatments that will need to be performed within specific timeframes prior to travel.  If traveling by plane, airlines have their own set of requirements as well.  Most appointments must be scheduled within 30 days of travel.  More information about traveling with your pet can be found at the following site.